Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of services are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions ("Terms").
By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services. In these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us" and "our" shall mean Creative Fashions, its franchisor, affiliates and partners. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations understandings or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
CorelFad.com website ("Website") is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by CorelFad.com team. Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. CorelFad.com at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof. All products/services and information displayed on CorelFad.com constitute an "invitation to offer". Your order for purchase constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below. CorelFad.com reserves the right to accept or reject your offer without assigning any reason thereof. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. No act or omission of CorelFad.com prior to the actual dispatch of the product (s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
Eligibility, Scope and Amendment of Agreement
Our services are available for use only to those who can form a legally binding contract under applicable laws of India. The company retains the right to change this website and/or terms & conditions of these terms & conditions and the right to deny access to anyone who the company believes has violated these terms & conditions. Users are advised that any amendments to the user agreement or rules/policies incorporated herein by reference shall only be posted on the website and shall be effective immediately, and you agree that this shall serve as sufficient notice for all purposes against you. This means users are required to visit the website for all changes pertaining terms, policies and agreements, once the terms are updated on the website the same shall immediately become applicable.
These terms and all rules & policies incorporated by reference shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes arising hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Delhi.
Your use of this website or the services confirms that you accept and agree to be bound by the terms & conditions of this document and CorelFad.com rules and policies for sellers and buyers as maybe provided & agreed upon separately through mail or by courier from time to time.
CorelFad.com grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Service. This license does not include any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another vendor or any other third party; caching, unauthorized hypertext links to the Site and the framing of any Content available through the Site uploading, posting, or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to make available (such as the intellectual property of another party); uploading, posting, or transmitting any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; any action that imposes or may impose (in CorelFad.com’s sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on CorelFad.com' infrastructure; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not bypass any measures used by CorelFad.com to prevent or restrict access to the Site. Any unauthorized use by you shall terminate the permission or license granted to you by CorelFad.com.
You agree that you shall use the website and services in accordance with the following agreement and all applicable laws or regulations for time being in force and applicable in India. You hereby agree not to
1. Infringe any third party's copyright, intellectual property, trade mark or other proprietary rights or rights of privacy or legal rights;
2. Post defamatory, illegal, offensive or factually incorrect information or make comments, which may enrage the feelings or sentiments of any individual, community, religion or group, or which may be deemed to entice sedition;
3. Misrepresent your affiliation with any entity, brand or trademarks through any means;
4. Upload or distribute files that contain viruses or cause in other way any disruption or damage to the efficient operation of the Site or another's computer;
5. Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information or be involved in the sale of fraudulent, counterfeit, illegal or stoles items;
6. Publish, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, indecent or unlawful material, product or information;
7. Intercept or access without authority any data or personal information;
8. Use any personal information any marketing or other schemes or disclose it to third party without explicit authorization by the owner of the information; place any advertisement on the website;
9. Copy, distribute or publicly display any content (except for your own personal information) from CorelFad.com without the written permission from CorelFad.com and third party(ies), wherever applicable;
In case of any violation, circumvention or manipulation of the above provisions, the company reserves the right to immediately terminate the access & usage rights of the user concerned without any notice. The User hereby warrants indemnifying and holding harmless CorelFad.com from any claims, damages or losses, sustained by it or imposed on it from any actions attributable to the User, and that CorelFad.com shall be entitled to claim them from the User.
Order Cancellations by CorelFad.com
Please note that there may be certain orders that CorelFad.com is unable to accept and must cancel. CorelFad.com reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud avoidance department. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your Card/bank Account. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by CorelFad.com and accept CorelFad.com' decision regarding the cancellation. Products once dispatched cannot be returned except when an approval have given through support@CorelFad.com
Cancellations by Customer
In case of requests for order cancellations, CorelFad.com reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason. We will not be able to cancel orders that have already been processed and dispatched.CorelFad.com has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made CorelFad.com and accept CorelFad.com' decision regarding the cancellation.
Cancellations under Clearance Sale
Request for order cancellations under clearance sale will not be accepted as we start the process for dispatch as soon as order is received by us. The customer agrees not to dispute the decision made by CorelFad.com and accept CorelFad.com' decision regarding the cancellation.
For the purpose of this clause account credit means credit/bonus points issued to your account for the entire purchase amount less the shipping costs. Your account credit can be used towards your next purchase with CorelFad.com.
Credit Card Details
All online payment authorisation are handelled by secure third party payment gatway. CorelFad.com does not process or store your credit card details on its servers.
1. Users with more than one account or availing referral vouchers fraudulently shall be liable for legal actions under law and CorelFad.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods, collection charges and lawyers' fees from persons using the Site fraudulently.
2. CorelFad.com reserves the right to initiate legal proceedings against such persons for fraudulent use of the Site and any other unlawful acts or omissions in breach of these terms and conditions.
3. In the event of detection of any fraudulent or declined transaction, prior to initiation of legal actions, CorelFad.com reserves the right to immediately delete such account and dishonor all past and pending orders without any liability. For the purpose of this clause, CorelFad.com shall owe no liability for any refunds. The user can view all vouchers issued to them under the "Shopping Cart" section after making selection of the minimum purchase value.
4. CorelFad.com reserves the right to recover the cost of goods collection charges and lawyers fees from persons using the Site fraudulently.
1. When you visit the Site or send emails to us, you are communicating with us electronically.
2. You consent to receive communications from us electronically.
3. We will communicate with you by email, SMS's or by posting notices on the Site.
4. You agree that all agreements notices disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Colors and Advertising Trailers
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on the Site as accurately as possible, However as the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate. We have displayed the Advertising trailers in our invitation and on our site. These advertising trailers produced by us are for the promotion of the sale of the products offered by us on our site. However, the actual colors and the produced advertising trailers you see will depend on your monitor and your computer's technical condition we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color of the advertisement will be accurate.
Bonus/Credit Note/Gift Voucher Usage Policy
1. Bonus/Purchase Credit/Bonus point is issued at the sole discretion of Creative Fashions (company).
2. The company retains the right to revoke, modify and/or alter them as it may deem fit.
3. Only one bonus/credit note/gift voucher can be used against one particular order.
4. Bonus usage is restricted to certain products and/or categories and is subject to change from time to time.
5. The company will issue bonus points from time to time under various promotions. Members who are eligible for these bonuses will be intimated about the same via email, text alert and/or on site messaging.
6. All bonus points will expire after a set duration and can be used as per the usage defined. This information would be communicated to members and will be visible under the "My Credit" section.
7. Bonus point can be redeemed against purchase(s) on site excluding shipping and COD charges.
8. Any remainder bonus after usage will be returned back to the account, if applicable.
9. Action(s) intended to fraudulently gain bonus points under any promotional scheme or otherwise will result in cancellation of bonus points and/or termination of account.
10. Any issue(s) arising with redemption of bonus points will be dealt on a case to case basis. The final decision rests with the company.
11. Credit note will be issued against order cancellation done as per the existing terms and conditions.
12. Credit note can redeemed against purchase(s) on site in full. Any unused amount will be returned back to the account.
13. This policy is subject to change from time to time without prior notices.
14. In case of any query pertaining to use of bonus and/or credit note, please email customer care on support@CorelFad.com.
CorelFad.com does not claim ownership of any materials you make available through the Site. At CorelFad.com' sole discretion, such materials may be included in the Service in whole or in part or in a modified form. With respect to such materials you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site, you grant CorelFad.com a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant the license specified.
Site-Provided Email and Postings
The Site may provide users with the ability to send email messages to other users and non-users and to post messages on the Site. CorelFad.com is under no obligation to review any messages; information or content ("Postings") posted on the Site by users and assumes no responsibility or liability relating to any such Postings. Notwithstanding the above, CorelFad.com may from time to time monitor the Postings on the Site and may decline to accept and/or remove any email or Postings. You understand and agree not to use any functionality provided by the Site to post content or initiate communications that contain:
1. Any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
2. Advertisements or solicitations of any kind.
3. Impersonate others or provide any kind of false information.
4. Personal information such as messages which state phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references.
5. Messages by non-spokesperson employees of CorelFad.com purporting to speak on behalf of CorelFad.com or containing confidential information or expressing opinions concerning CorelFad.com.
6. Messages that offer unauthorized downloads of any copyrighted or private information.
7. Multiple messages placed within individual folders by the same user restating the same point.
8. Chain letters of any kind.
9. Identical (or substantially similar) messages to multiple recipients advertising any product or service, expressing a political or other similar message, or any other type of unsolicited commercial message.
This prohibition includes but is not limited to:
1. Using CorelFad.com invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
2. Using CorelFad.com to connect to people who don’t know you and then sending unsolicited promotional messages to those direct connections without their permission; and
3. Sending messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases.
Access to Password Protected/Secure Areas
Access to and use of password protected and/or secure areas of the Site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution.
Modification of Terms and Conditions of Service
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Your use of this service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. CorelFad.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site.The Site provides content from other internet sites or resources and while CorelFad.com tries to ensure that material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. CorelFad.com will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Site.
This disclaimer does not apply to any product warranty offered by the supplier/manufacturer of the product as specified in the product specifications. This disclaimer constitutes an essential part of this Terms & Conditions.
CorelFad.com will not be liable in any way for loss, damage, costs or expenses (including loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any failure or delay in performing any obligation under this Terms & conditions by reason of any event or circumstance outside the reasonable control of CorelFad.com, including but not limited to any strikes, industrial action, failure of power supplies or equipment, government action or Act of God.
You expressly understand and agree that CorelFad.com and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if CorelFad.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from use of the site, sale and supply of goods content or any related services.
This limitation of liability section shall prevail over any conflicting or inconsistent provision contained in any of the documents comprising this Agreement. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other items of a destructive nature.
Without prejudice to the generality of the section above the total liability of CorelFad.com to you for all liabilities arising out of this Terms & Conditions in tort or contract is limited to the value of the product ordered by you.
CorelFad.com, its associated and technology partners make no representations or warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, correctness and/or timeliness of any content, information, software text, graphics links or communications provide on or through the use of the Site or that the operation of the Site will be error free and/or uninterrupted. Consequently, CorelFad.com assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site, and/or any interruption or errors in the operation of the Site.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from CorelFad.com or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the Terms & Conditions.
A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have and epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the service - dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Use Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India.The Courts at Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.Any dispute or difference either in interpretation or otherwise of any terms of this User Agreement between the parties here to same shall be referred to an independent arbitrator who will be appointed by the company Creative Fashions and his decision shall be final and binding on the parties hereto.
The above arbitration shall be in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act. 1996 as amended from time to time. The arbitration shall be held in Delhi. The High court of judicature at Delhi alone shall have the jurisdiction and the Laws of Indian shall apply.
1. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
2. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site.
3. Breaching any applicable laws
4. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site.
5. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM
1. That in the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information) any extra cost incurred by CorelFad.com for redelivery shall be claimed from you.
2. That you will use the services provided by CorelFad.com, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
3. You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. CorelFad.com reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of CorelFad.com and / or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
4. That you are accessing the services available on this Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site.
5. That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is be made will be correct and proper in all respects.
6. That before placing an order you will check the product description. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item's description.
CorelFad.com reserves the right to send across news letter to you apart from your other subscriptions CorelFad.com may put advertising style sheets into any mail box CorelFad.com shall ensure at all points of time that these style sheets shall not contain offensive material of any kind.
You acknowledge consent and agree that CorelFad.com may access preserve and disclose your account information and content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to
1. Comply with legal process
2. Enforce the Terms of service
3. Respond to claims that the content violates the right of the supplier
4. Respond to rights for customer service or
5. Protect the right, property or personal safety of CorelFad.com, its users and the public
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
1. Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
2. Interfering with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site
3. Breaching any applicable laws
4. Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the site
5. Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without permission of the owner.
Reviews, Feedback and Submissions
All reviews, comments feedback postcards suggestion ideas and other submissions disclosed submitted or offered to CorelFad.com or by this Site or otherwise disclosed submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (Collectively the "Comments") shall be and remain CorelFad.com property. Such disclosure submission or offer of any Comments shall constitute an assignment to CorelFad.com of all worldwide rights titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Comments.Thus CorelFad.com owns exclusively all such rights, titles and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use commercial or otherwise of any Comments CorelFad.com will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create, derivative works from publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever without retraction and without compensating you in any way CorelFad.com is and shall be under no obligation.
1. To maintain any Comments in confidence
2. To pay you any compensation for any Comments or
3. To respond to any Comments
You agree that any Comment submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party including copyright trademark privacy or there personal or propriety right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity.
You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the site will be or will contain libelous or otherwise unlawful threatening abusive or obscene material or contain software viruses, political campaigning commercial solicitation chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam". CorelFad.com does not regularly review posted Comment but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. You grant CorelFad.com the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any Comments. You agree not to use a false email address impersonate any person or entity. Or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit you are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any Comments you make and you agree to indemnify CorelFad.com and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit CorelFad.com and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any Comments submitted by you or any third party.
You agree to defend indemnify and hold harmless CorelFad.com, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions which may result in any loss of liability to CorelFad.com or any supplier including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to limited to fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of the your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
CorelFad.com and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property right in all text programs, products, and processes, technology content and other materials which appear on this Site. Access to this Site does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of CorelFad.com or any third party's intellectual property rights. All rights including copyright in this website are owned by or licensed to CorelFad.com. Any use of this website or its contents including copying or storing it in whole or part other than for your own personal non- commercial use is prohibited without the permission of CorelFad.com. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose.
The CorelFad.com names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of the Creative Fashions. All other marks are the property of their respective companies. No trademark or service mark license is granted in connection with the materials constrained on this Site. Access to this Site does not authorize anyone to use any name logo or mark in any manner.
All materials including images text illustration designs, icon, photographs programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Site (collectively the "Contents") are intended solely for personal non-commercial use.
You may download or copy the Contents any other downloadable materials displayed on the Site for your personal use only.
No right title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying.
You may not reproduce (except as noted above) publish, transmit, distribute display, modify, create derivative works from sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part any of the Contents, of the Site or any related software.
All software used on this Site is the property of CorelFad.com or its suppliers and protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
The Contents and software on this Site may be used only as a shopping resource any other use including the reproduction modification distribution, transmission, republication, display, or performance of the Contents on this Site is strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise noted all Contents are copyrights trademarks trade dress and/or other intellectual property owned, controlled or licensed by CorelFad.com, one of its affiliates or by suppliers who have licensed their materials to CorelFad.com are protected by Indian and international copyright laws. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all Contents on this Site is the exclusive property of CorelFad.com and is protected by Indian and international laws.
You understand that by using this Site or any services provided on the Site, you encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive indecent or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Site and any service at your sole risk and that to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law. CorelFad.com and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for Content that may be deemed offensive indecent or objectionable to you.
Modifications to Service
CorelFad.com reserves the right at any time and from to time modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service (or any part thereof without notice. You agree that CorelFad.com shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Please report any violations of the Terms of Service to our Customer Care team or mail to support@ CorelFad.com.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site including without limitation
1. Accessing date not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
2. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to bre3ach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
3. Attempting to interfere with service to any other user host or network including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site overloading, "flooding", "Spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing."
4. Sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products of services or
5. Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. CorelFad.com will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
You agree not to use any device software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site or any activity being conducted on this Site.
You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this Site other than the search engine and search agents available from CorelFad.com on this Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g. Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer).
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed to be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and CorelFad.com with respect to the CorelFad.com sites/services and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals whether electronic, oral or written, between you and CorelFad.com with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive its right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without taking explicit consent from you.
We view protection of your privacy as very important community principle. We understand clearly that you and your information is one of our most important assets.
We store and process your information on computers located in India that are protected by physical as well as technological security devices provided by third party Data center hosting service providers.
We use third parties to verify and certify our privacy principles. If you object to your information being transferred of used in this way please do not use the Site.
Delivery & Returns
Most of times we deliver merchandize within 3 weeks, but sometimes it take between 3-4 weeks for us to deliver your ordered merchandize from the time you place the order on our site. The reason it takes this much time is due to the nature of our business. We place an order with the brand only after the sale is closed and after that it takes between 2 to 3 weeks for the supplier’s merchandize to reach our warehouse. Post this we do a quality check on the merchandize and then ship as per your order and destination. CorelFad.com ensures that the fastest and most efficient dispatch & delivery chain is in place to get your orders to you as swiftly as possible from our warehouse. The goods will be delivered within 3 working days from the date of dispatch for all deliveries within India and within 5 working days for all deliveries outside India. On dispatch, we will send you a mail giving you the details of the courier service used.
Delivery area and method
CorelFad.com .com delivers to more than 6000 pin codes (more than 700 locations) within the geographical boundary of India. We are currently delivering in India only. CorelFad.com dispatches all parcels using a courier chosen according to your order or the type of products sold on CorelFad.com to offer you fast and reliable delivery. You can check your status/delivery via the My Account / My Order on CorelFad.com.
For order upto Rs. 1500/- currently we are charging Rs. 110/- per KG as delivery changes. Cash on delivery option is available for amounts less than Rs. 10,000. If the chosen mode of payment is cash on delivery, there is another charge of Rs. 125/- as convenience charges. You can view the delivery charges at the time of payment. These are over and above the selling price of the product. You can also view the delivery charges in the invoice in My order section.
The goods will be delivered within 3-5 working days from the date of dispatch for all deliveries within India. Estimated delivery times are available from the moment you place your order. In the My Account / My Order, you can view the dispatch date of your parcel (available once your parcel has left our warehouse).
Despite our best efforts and those of our courier, certain issues can arise before your parcel is delivered. In order to guarantee you seamless service quality CorelFad.com promises to do its best to find the causes and resolve the problem in a timely manner.
To Do's/Common Queries
1. If you cannot track your order online
You can follow your parcel's progress on our website by going to the My Account / My orders section. If you are unable to view any information regarding your parcel, we recommend that you contact us so we can follow up on your order at support@CorelFad.com or call us at our customer care number.
2. If you are not available to receive my Parcel
Should you not be present when our courier attempts to deliver your parcel, a card/note will be left for your information. A second attempt will automatically be made after 48 hour, along with a card.
For COD orders, 1st Delivery attempt would be without any prior tele-call, followed by 2nd & 3rd Delivery attempt with prior tele-validation. After the 3rd attempt, our courier services providerwill hold on to your parcel for 7 days awaiting further instructions from the recipient before returning your parcel to CorelFad.com. Once the parcel has been sent back to us, you must wait until it arrives in our warehouse. We will re dispatch it to you as per your instructions. For re dispatch you will be charged as per prevailing courier charges.
3. If you receive a damaged parcel
If when you receive your parcel, you notice that it is damaged you should refuse to accept it. All parcels are guaranteed to be in perfect condition when they are dispatched from our warehouse, complete with security tape that should be visible and intact. Send us an e- mail at support@CorelFad.com stating that you have refused to accept the damaged parcel within 3 days of receiving the parcel. Please send us the parcel. It should reach us within 7 days. In case we don't have stock at that point in time we will issue a credit note for the amount paid.
If your parcel was left for you in your post-box, or if your neighbor accepted it on your behalf, and it is damaged, the parcel is considered 'Accepted'. If on opening your parcel you notice that items are damaged or missing, please inform us within 3 days of receiving the parcel by sending an e-mail at support@CorelFad.com. For further information on returns kindly visit return policy section below.
4. If you have only received part of your order
Please be aware that your order may be dispatched in separate parcels and on different dates. If you have only received a part of your order, we recommend you visit the My Account / My orders section. If shipment is still ongoing, your missing items will almost certainly be delivered shortly. If the shipment dates have lapsed and you have not received your entire order, please contact us by sending a mail to customer care at support@CorelFad.com.
We take great pride in our reputation for quality and excellent value, but in case you are unhappy with the merchandise we offer a flexible and easy return policy.
No return is allowed in the following conditions:
1. Products marked non-returnable in product description are as such not returnable
2. Products with MRP/original price of Rs 3000 and above are not returnable
.You are liable to get a full refund of money in case:
1. We have shipped a wrong product.
2. There is a manufacturing defect.
3. The merchandise has been damaged during transit, and we are not able to provide you with a replacement.
4. We have shipped a product with an expiry date which is already past.
You are liable to get shopping credits in case:
1. For Apparel/ Footwear/ Home linen
1. You are not satisfied with the quality of the product.
2. The size ordered does not fit.
2. For Fragrances/Deodorants/ Aftershaves /Cosmetics
1. The packaging of the product is damaged.
2. Critical product information like Date of manufacture, date of expiry, place of manufacture is missing.
3. For Accessories - (Jewelry ,Watches , Sunglasses , Belts , Scarves, Cufflinks, etc.)
1. The item has a scratched surface.
2. It is dirty or stained.
4. For Intimates (Briefs, Baby dolls, Bodysuits, Hosiery, Swimwear etc)
1. Keeping in mind hygiene standards as well as the intimate nature of these items, it will not be possible to accept returns for this category.
Condition of Items
Items must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. They must be in their original purchase condition, including the original product packaging, manufacturer's containers, documentation, warranty cards, manuals, tags and all accessories. Any item that you received with tags attached must be returned with those tags intact. All packaging, including the original manufacturer's containers, must be unmarked and not defaced in any manner. Items purchased as part of a set or multi- item pack may not be returned individually.
No returns/exchanges are possible for the following categories (except in the situations mentioned above)
2. Beauty and fragrances
3. Home decor
8. Leather goods
13. Cufflinks and other men's accessories
16. Home décor
How it works
1. All you need to do is to inform us within 3 days of receiving the parcel by writing in to us at support@CorelFad.com and sending us an image of the concerned product.
2. Once you have done that, simply wait for revert email from CorelFad authorizing the return. In this mail we will inform you of all the relevant information regarding the next steps.
3. Once authorized by us, the product has to be returned, and should reach us within 7 working days from the authorization mail.
4. For returning the product, you have two options:
1. You can ask for a reverse pick up.
2. You can also courier the product to us and share the tracking details, as soon as it is couriered. (CorelFad will bear the cost of return, as per actual.)
5. Preparing the package :
1. Ensure all the tags, warranty cards, packaging material etc are intact.
2. Pack the product in a way to ensure that the reverse transit will not damage the product.
3. Fill up the form sent with the authorizing mail, mentioning the order number, product details, any concerns or queries, etc.
4. Pack the form with the product.
5. Mention the return address clearly.
6. If picked up by CorelFad, the package would be traced till delivery to the warehouse, and the customer would be intimated on receiving the same.
6. If sent by you, the package needs to be tracked by you, and delivery to warehouse ensured. We might ask you to share the POD, in case of the package not being traceable, to help locate the package. Kindly bear in mind that the next steps towards a refund can happen only after the package is received at the warehouse.
7. We would reimburse the return courier charges, as per actuals. To ensure that we share the same information, do send us a scanned copy of the courier receipt (without any overwriting on the amount) as soon as the package is couriered.
One you follow these simple steps, you can be sure of a safe and easy return for your purchases, and rest assured we will take care of the details. See you at CorelFad, happy shopping!